Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My eyes felt super duper heavy today!
Was dozing off at every lesson :/
hahah was supposed to take photos for the photo competition,
but ended up taking random rubbish.
Haw, Maddy!

Had to pose and pretend that the table collapsed.
kinda c-m-i.
no wonder i was kicked out of drama in primary sch.

Im so tired!
I still need to do maths vectors. i hate this topic.
& somebody, pls remind me to book my Macaroon baking class
by this week.
I dun wana miss ittttttt omgggggggg .
Kbox on saturday,
& Hopefully jean yip & kenko on sunday!
I feel like having cupwalker/ Koi Cafe &
a jar of Stickycandies !.
Badly! :<
& i need to work my ass off.
$500 to buy my stuffs.
I need to make.. 125 studs?
Was dozing off at every lesson :/
hahah was supposed to take photos for the photo competition,
but ended up taking random rubbish.
Haw, Maddy!
kinda c-m-i.
no wonder i was kicked out of drama in primary sch.
Im so tired!
I still need to do maths vectors. i hate this topic.
& somebody, pls remind me to book my Macaroon baking class
by this week.
I dun wana miss ittttttt omgggggggg .
Kbox on saturday,
& Hopefully jean yip & kenko on sunday!
I feel like having cupwalker/ Koi Cafe &
a jar of Stickycandies !.
Badly! :<
& i need to work my ass off.
$500 to buy my stuffs.
I need to make.. 125 studs?
