Monday, March 23, 2009
Shagged!
Gonna be pretty productive today though!
I've planned out today's schedule!
I'll only get to sleep at 2am,
and hopefully i can stay awake till then!
Wasnt supposed to come online,
but saw this thing on 8 days, so decided to check it out!
April 12- A french Affair!
I can learn how to make Macaroons!
Tried, but failed so. yup!
Just $40! Im gona go!
This week's gonna be busyyyyy :/
Jamming session was successfully held :D
Great music guys!
Gonna be pretty productive today though!
I've planned out today's schedule!
I'll only get to sleep at 2am,
and hopefully i can stay awake till then!
Wasnt supposed to come online,
but saw this thing on 8 days, so decided to check it out!
April 12- A french Affair!
I can learn how to make Macaroons!
Tried, but failed so. yup!
Just $40! Im gona go!
Jamming session was successfully held :D
Great music guys!
