Thursday, May 28, 2009
Had fun today! :D
Had manhattan with Twin & Mad!
Love their garlic rice as usual!
Super full, but mudpie was nice!
Went to the Capsule area!
I love capsules!
& they can't stop laughing at my
last encounter with capsules machines man.
Out of the 6 characters, i actually got the
ugliest one. A rectangular black bullet,
when there's star, mushroom,banana... -.-
Haha had fun! :D
& Take good care of yourself Mehmeh!
Im telling Mr Me about my birthday party!
I hope he can come! I'll be very happyyyyy :D
hahah and he asked me what i want,
so i told him to accompany me up on the Bungee.
He totally freaked out haha!
All but that!
Today is $$ making day!
:D
Had manhattan with Twin & Mad!
Love their garlic rice as usual!
Super full, but mudpie was nice!
Went to the Capsule area!
I love capsules!
& they can't stop laughing at my
last encounter with capsules machines man.
Out of the 6 characters, i actually got the
ugliest one. A rectangular black bullet,
when there's star, mushroom,banana... -.-
Haha had fun! :D
& Take good care of yourself Mehmeh!
Im telling Mr Me about my birthday party!
I hope he can come! I'll be very happyyyyy :D
hahah and he asked me what i want,
so i told him to accompany me up on the Bungee.
He totally freaked out haha!
All but that!
Today is $$ making day!
:D
