Sunday, May 24, 2009
Lee Sin Li Completed a 10 km run today! :D
I feel good!
Not tired at all, which explains why im still up at my comp!
Stopped during water breaks only,
then just kept on runnning and running and running!
& I Think i got little darker :D
No idea how long i took,
but i guess below 1.5hours!
Its fun! 10km cleared, next would be 15km :D
then soon i'll go for full marathon!


Visit Kevin Uncle's bakery after that.
Prettyyyy!
:D
I feel good!
Not tired at all, which explains why im still up at my comp!
Stopped during water breaks only,
then just kept on runnning and running and running!
& I Think i got little darker :D
No idea how long i took,
but i guess below 1.5hours!
Its fun! 10km cleared, next would be 15km :D
then soon i'll go for full marathon!

Prettyyyy!
:D
