Monday, June 29, 2009
HELLO FRIENDS :D
im raising $$$ for Little Charmaine via Cabbagecrumbs!
All proceeds will go to her.
please visit http://www.cabbagecrumbs.com for more info!
Thanks and love you guys and girlsssss :D
Im not in anyway related to her, but it just pains me
to see a 4 year old girl suffering so much.
She needs US $350,000 for her treatment.
Go go friendssss. Thank youuuuu :D
GP paper was horrible!
I hope econs will be better!
Giving up on geog,
Maths on the edge
and Chemistry, Forget it.
I miss my friends!
im raising $$$ for Little Charmaine via Cabbagecrumbs!
All proceeds will go to her.
please visit http://www.cabbagecrumbs.com for more info!
Thanks and love you guys and girlsssss :D
Im not in anyway related to her, but it just pains me
to see a 4 year old girl suffering so much.
She needs US $350,000 for her treatment.
Go go friendssss. Thank youuuuu :D
GP paper was horrible!
I hope econs will be better!
Giving up on geog,
Maths on the edge
and Chemistry, Forget it.
I miss my friends!
